- PRC "PRC" respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website or responds to our promotions. PRC intends to act reasonably to protect your privacy, but obviously cannot guaranty security against "hackers" or other issues beyond our control. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on PRC website, unless otherwise posted.
- Information Collected From You.
Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that is collected in conjunction with your name. PRC does not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected, do not submit it to us. PRC may collect other information from you that is not in conjunction with your name. Although most of this information is collected from you when you submit it voluntarily, some of it may be collected automatically by use of a “cookie.” Cookies are small text files that reside on your computer and identify you as a unique user. Cookies allow us to, among other things, measure activity on our website and to personalize your experience on our website. For instance, cookies may enable us to remember your viewing preferences without requiring you to re-type a user name and password. Cookies may also allow us to track your status or progress when ordering products from us. If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have some trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features on our website.
- How We Use the Information We Collect.
We use the information that we collect to complete a contact or request; to better understand your needs, to provide to PRC marketing, to improve our products and services, and to contact you.
- Retention time.The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- The use of the collected Data.The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Handling payments, Contacting the User and SPAM protection.The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
- Handling payments.
Payment processing services enable this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, this Application shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment. . Credit Card processing is done through a secure third party provider. PRC does not receive or retain credit card information.
- Sharing Information That You Provide With Others.
Generally we do not sell or give your information with outside companies except in the following situations:
- We may share your information with subcontractors that provide us with services.
- Law Enforcement.
We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of you or another person.
- Permitted by Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Blogs and Online Communities.
You may choose to submit information as part of a blog or online community offered by PRC. Any information you choose to post, including personally identifiable information, may be available generally to the public, or to other members of the blog or online community.
- In the event that PRC, or substantially all of PRC’s assets, are acquired, your Information will be transferred to the acquiring entity. In such a situation, you will be provided with notice that a transfer of your Information is imminent, and you will be given an opportunity to opt-out of the transfer of your information.
- Children (under the age 18).
All persons under the age of 18 must request parents’ or guardians’ permission before sending any information about themselves to us or to anyone online or over the Internet. We do not offer any services to Children under the age of 18, and accordingly, there is no reason for children to access our website.
- Third-party Websites.
Any links to third-party websites our website are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the our website. If you decide to access a third-party site linked to a PRC web site, you do so at your own risk. We do not review third-party websites, nor do we control or assume responsibility for their content or privacy policies. Accordingly, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- Modifying Your Personal Information.
506-10 Kingsbridge Garden Cir Mississauga,
ON, L5R 3K6, Canada
T +1 (647) 428 3426
F +1 289 521 3426